C33 Spring 2022 Exhibition ProgramThe Department of Exhibitions, Performances, and Student Spaces (DEPS) offers students at Columbia College Chicago the opportunity to exhibit their art within a gallery setting at the C33 Gallery on Columbia’s campus. Students within any field of study are open to submit their work, be it a solo or collaborative project. If chosen, they will be given a 3-week long exhibition slot to show their art. DEPS is looking to book 2 to 3 exhibitions for the Fall semester of 2022.
How to Apply
The following items are required, applications that do not include these items will not be considered. Applications must be submitted before November 15, 2021
- Submit 7-10 images, or a 2-3-minute video of the proposed work to be exhibited
- Submitted image information: title of work, date of creation, materials/process, name of creator (whether work was made solo or through collaborative effort)
- Contact information of applicant and names of contributors (if exhibit is NOT solo)
- Expected graduation date
- Brief description of the proposed exhibition that gives DEPS a clear overview of the goal and meaning of your work, should be at least 2 to 3 paragraphs.
- Your (and other exhibiting artists) area of study at Columbia
- If submitting a proposal for a 2 or 3 person exhibit, the submitter should be the main organizer/contact person for the exhibit.
- Must be a current Columbia student at the time of the application and during the exhibit
Applicants interested in submitting a curatorial proposal featuring more than 3 artists should consider the Hokin Gallery- please visit the following link: http://students.colum.edu/deps/curatorial-proposals/index.php